Every member of our camp staff is trained in our pre-camp training, including First Aid and CPR. We train in anti-bullying, behavior management, curriculum, CATCH and more.
We are thrilled to offer camp this summer and are committed to providing fun and adventure for your child while keeping them safe. We are following all CDC, ACA, YUSA, local health department and state guidelines, which means camp will be a little different this summer to ensure the health and safety of our campers. Our COVID-19 Day Camp policies are as follows.
• Check-in and check-out are conducted outside in a car line style. No parents need to exit their vehicles.
• A health screening will be conducted for each camper. Any camper that does not pass the health screening will not be allowed to attend camp.
• All campers will have their temperature checked at check-in. Temperature must be below 100.4 to remain at camp.
• Any camper with a temperature of 100.4 or above will not be allowed to attend camp.
• Campers must wash/sanitize hands upon arrival and before/after each activity/meal.
• Camp groups are limited to a 2:20 ratio.
• Campers will eat and complete activities with their camp group only.
• All camper’s personal items must fit in a backpack.
• All campers must bring a refillable water bottle with them.
• We will not be conducting field trips.
• There is heightened cleaning throughout the day for camp activity rooms.
• Limited number of total campers due to spacing/occupancy guidelines.
We will review our guidelines throughout the summer and make any changes as necessary. Any revisions to our guidelines will be communicated through email, our website and social media.