The Ocean County YMCA is supporting local families by offering all-day childcare that will include assistance with virtual instruction for students. For those parents who need to return to work, we will provide a safe and enriching environment for learning.
The all-day childcare program is available at the Ocean County YMCA, East Dover Elementary, and Beachwood Elementary and will include:
- 2, 3, 4 & 5-Day Childcare 8:30AM-4:00PM with participants grouped by current grade level
- Two-day program offered TU/TH
- Three-day program offered M/W/F
- Four-day program offered M/TU/W/TH
- Five-day program offered M/TU/W/TH/F
- Before Care 6:30AM-8:30AM and After Care 4:00PM-6:00PM
- Breakfast & Snack served daily to all participants
- Assistance with virtual learning during the school day
- Social-Emotional Development
- CATCH Program Activities
- Outdoor play and activities – Health and Wellness
Kindergarten through 5th grade (participants grouped by current grade level)
Teen Group – 6th, 7th & 8th graders (At the Y only)
We continue to work closely with our local health department and are following all CDC recommendations for social distancing and safety protocols. The well-being of our children and staff are our top priority.
- We will have a contactless check in and pick up. The morning drop off will include health screenings. No parent or guardian will be permitted to enter any building.
- Enhanced cleaning of high touch areas the children and staff utilize and throughout the building.
- Children will stay in their designated groups with the same staff. Groups will not interact with each other.
- We will require all children and staff to stay home if they are not feeling well or do not meet the health screening requirements.
- All staff will be required to wear face coverings.
- All children will be required to wear face coverings during appropriate program times.