The Ocean County YMCA is supporting local families by offering all-day childcare that will include assistance with virtual instruction for students. For those parents who need to return to work, we will provide a safe and enriching environment for learning.
The all-day childcare program is available at Citta, Walnut Street, East Dover Elementary, and Beachwood Elementary and will include:
- 2, 3, 4 & 5-Day Childcare 8:30AM-4:00PM with participants grouped by current grade level
- Two-day program offered TU/TH
- Three-day program offered M/W/F
- Four-day program offered M/TU/W/TH
- Five-day program offered M/TU/W/TH/F
- Before Care 6:30AM-8:30AM and After Care 4:00PM-6:00PM
- Lunch & Snack served daily to all participants
- Assistance with virtual learning during the school day
- Social-Emotional Development
- CATCH Program Activities
- Outdoor play and activities – Health and Wellness
Kindergarten through 5th grade (participants grouped by current grade level)
We continue to work closely with our local health department and are following all CDC recommendations for social distancing and safety protocols. The well-being of our children and staff are our top priority.
- We will have a contactless check in and pick up. The morning drop off will include health screenings. No parent or guardian will be permitted to enter any building.
- Enhanced cleaning of high touch areas the children and staff utilize and throughout the building.
- Children will stay in their designated groups with the same staff. Groups will not interact with each other.
- We will require all children and staff to stay home if they are not feeling well or do not meet the health screening requirements.
- All staff will be required to wear face coverings.
- All children will be required to wear face coverings during appropriate program times.