Joining the Y is about giving you and your family opportunities to deepen relationships, to develop new skills and interests, to improve your health and well-being and to connect with our community.
Y Members Come To Us For Different Reasons...
- to lose weight
- to rehab from an injury or illness
- to teach their child to swim
- to combat the effects of chronic disease
- to spend quality time with family
- to make new friends
- to find affordable childcare
No matter why you choose to join the Y; you will be joining a community of health and wellness that will help lead you toward lasting change and a new way of life.
Amenities At The Y Included With Your Membership Are:
- Over 50 aquatic and group fitness classes
- 12 Lane Pool - 25 yards, 4'-9' deep
- Cardio & strength wellness centers
- Free child watch while using facility
- Nationwide Membership