No matter why you choose to join the Y, you will be joining a community of health and wellness that will help lead you toward lasting change and a new way of life.
Y Members Come To Us For Different Reasons...
- to lose weight
- to rehab from an injury or illness
- to teach their child to swim
- to combat the effects of chronic disease
- to spend quality time with family
- to make new friends
- to find affordable childcare
Included With Your OCYMCA Membership:
- No Annual Contract
- Nationwide Membership with Privileges at over 2000 YMCA's in the US*
- State of the Art Fitness Center
- Free Smart Start Session with Personal Trainer
- Free Youth Strength Training Course
- Basketball Gym/Pickleball Court
- 12-Lane Aquatic Center
- Discount on Swim Lessons
- Homeschool Swim Sessions
- Group Fitness Classes
- Weekly Crochet/Knitting Club
- Monthly Book Club
- Child Watch while you workout or take a class
*Nationwide Privileges not included with Insurance Memberships.
Child Watch services resume September 5th, 2023::
- Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 11:00am
- Monday through Thursday, 5:00pm to 7:30pm.
Please click here for additional important information.
- All guests wishing to use the Y must be accompanied by an OCYMCA Member.
- Photo ID required for those 18 and over.
- All guests 18 and over must sign a participant waiver on their first visit.
- All guests under 18 must have a parent or guardian present to sign a participant waiver. Please note, parent or guardian must show valid photo id.
- If you are not visiting with a member, you can use our Y as a Day Pass Guest; please click here for more information.
Please contact the Welcome Center at 732-341-9622 with any questions.