Y-KIDS is a School Based State Licensed Child Care Program designed to help families build self-sufficiency by providing safe, affordable, high quality childcare. Our Y-KIDS program is offered in the partnering districts of Berkeley, (Pre K – 6TH grade) Manchester (K – 5th grade) and Toms River (K – 8th grade).
Curriculum for the Y-KIDS program:
- Homework help
- Program focuses on arts and humanities, literacy, science and technology
- Anti-bullying & social competence
- Conflict resolution & character development
- Health & Wellness through the Healthy U initiative
- Core Values of caring, honesty respect & responsibility
Families can choose an option of a two, three, four or five day a week program * Drop Zone program is also available. Please contact the Y for more information
Open Registration will be held at the Y on the following dates & times:
- Monday, July 29th 12-4PM
- Wednesday, July 31st 12 – 4 PM
- Friday, August 2nd 4-7PM
- Wednesday August 7th 2 – 7PM
- Thursday, August 8th 2 – 7 PM
- Friday, August 9th 2-7PM
Our program is held at each school, with the exception of the following:
- South Toms River students – Drop off and Pick up at Pine Beach Elementary School
- TR Intermediate South – bused to Beachwood Elementary School
- TR Intermediate North students –bused to Walnut Street Elementary
- TR Intermediate East students – bused to Silver Bay Elementary School
- Berkeley AM Program – is held at Potter Elementary School and children are bused to their assigned school for the start of the school day (AM program not available for BTES students)
- Berkeley PM Program is held at the school the child attends.
There is an $80 registration fee and the first month’s payment are due at the time of registration. Our Y-Kids program includes a Full Privilege membership for your child at the Y. You MUST register, in person at the Y, by Friday, August 9th to start for the first day of school. We also accept State Subsidy and offer YCARES scholarships, for those families needing financial support. Deadline to apply for a Y scholarship is August 1, 2019. Visit our website at ocymca.org or contact the Youth Development Department, (732) 341 9622 ext 2217 or ext. 2260, or email email@example.com for more information.
For pricing see the download below.
Y-Kids Before/After School Program