With a mission to put Judeo Christian principles into practice through programs that build a healthy spirit, mind, and body for all, our impact is felt when an individual makes a healthy choice, when a mentor inspires a child and when a community comes together for the common good.
Volunteers of the Y:
- Lead our Board of Directors and committees
- Raise funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community
- Teach many of our classes
- Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, smart life choices, and the pursuit of higher education and goals
- Extend a hand to help adults who want to do more, be more or live healthier
- Advocate for the Y’s efforts to influence policies and initiatives that positively impact societal issues of importance to the nation, and Ocean County
- Participate in opportunities to give back and support neighbors
In addition, people in all age groups benefit mentally, physically and emotionally from volunteering. Join us by contacting Barbara Serpi, Volunteer Coordinator at 732 341 9622 ext 2400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ocean County YMCA Board of Directors
- Brian J. Tramontano, Chair
- Michael P. Ritacco, 1st Vice Chair
- Peter Singagliese, CPA, Treasurer
- Russell Whitman, Secretary
- Jared Rhine, MBA, CPA, Immediate Past Chair
- James Buffum, Director Emeritus
- Ann Marie Baker
- Roger Doty
- Lynne A. Dunn, Esq.
- John N. Ernst
- Brian Klohn
- Joseph A. LaDuca
- Victoria Magliacane
- Jonathan Z. Petro, Esq.
- Heather Barberi
- Johanna Izdebski
- David Manzo
- David Wintrode Jr.
- Harvey York, Esq.