When you join the Y, you’re committing to more than simply becoming healthier. You are supporting the values and programs that strengthen your community. You are coming together with men, women and children from your community who are committed to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
We are closed on the following Holidays:
- During the week of December 26th through January 1st, there will be no classes and no child watch.
- New Year’s Day (New Year’s Eve Hours 8am to 12pm)
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Child Watch services are available:
- Monday through Friday mornings, 8:30am to 11:00am
- Saturday mornings, 8:00am to 10:30am
- Monday through Thursday evenings, 5:00pm to 7:30pm.
Please click here for additional important information.
DAY PASSES AT THE Y! ENJOY THE Y YOUR WAY!
Day Passes are $15 per person, per day, and are available for those 3 and older. They include access to the pool, fitness center, basketball gym, and all FREE group fitness classes*.
Join us at the Y for a day of fun and fitness. Call the Welcome Center at 732-341-9622 ext. 0 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Photo ID required for those 18 and over.
- All guests 18 and over must sign a participant waiver on their first visit.
- Guests must follow the OCYMCA Code of Conduct.
- All guests under 18 must have a parent or guardian present to sign a participant waiver. Please note, parent or guardian must show valid photo id.
*All passes and participation in free classes/activities are subject to space limitations and availability.
Facility Tours are given during the following days/times, based on staff availability:
- Monday 8:30am-4:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am-12:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am-3:30pm
- Friday 9:30am-2:00pm
Tours are not currently available on Saturday or Sunday.