When you join the Y, you’re committing to more than simply becoming healthier. You are supporting the values and programs that strengthen your community. You are coming together with men, women and children from your community who are committed to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
Memorial Day- Closed
Fourth Of July- Closed
Labor Day- Closed
Facility Tours are given during the following days/times, based on staff availability:
- Monday 8:30am-4:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am-12:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am-3:30pm
- Friday 9:30am-2:00pm
Tours are not currently available on Saturday or Sunday.
- All guests wishing to use the Y must be accompanied by an OCYMCA Member.
- Photo ID required for those 18 and over.
- All guests 18 and over must sign a participant waiver on their first visit.
- All guests under 18 must have a parent or guardian present to sign a participant waiver. Please note, parent or guardian must show valid photo id.
- A $10 fee Guest Fee may apply
Please contact the Welcome Center at 732-341-9622 with any questions.